Holy Week and Easter gives us an opportunity to reflect on the past year of unprecedented change and to look forward in renewed hope for the life promised by Jesus in his resurrection.
During the Lockdown periods throughout the past year, many of our churches have been steaming online services, gatherings and special messages to help to keep our community together in the name of Jesus.
The initiative has proved to be very popular high numbers of people checking in. This will continue over the Easter period, so please feel free to join our communities online if you are unable to attend a 'live' service in your area.
Available services and links
- The Lockdown Band website is hosting songs, video and audio recordings put together during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. Link: www.wormleylockdownband.com
- Copthorne Chapel are posting weekly services on their website. Link: www.copthornechapel.org.uk
- Wormley Free Church are posting Sunday services each week, accessed though their website. The services are followed by a Zoom get-together for a virtual cup of coffee and a chat. Link: www.wormleyfreechurch.org.uk.
- Rosedale Community Church has a selection of Sunday messages available on their YouTube page. Link: Rosedale Community Church
- Bolney Village Chapel are streaming Sunday services on their Facebook page. Services begin at 10.30am for approximately 45 mins and include worship, Bible readings and teaching. Link: Bolney Village Chapel
- South Street Free Church has also been posting Sunday services on their YouTube page, including Bible readings, hymns, songs and sermons. Link: South Street Free Church
- Goring Free Church is streaming Sunday video recordings on their YouTube page. Each week there is a playlist of worship songs to accompany the series of sermons. Link: Goring Free Church
- The Countess Free Church, Ely, have Livestreams of their whole church zoom gatherings, which occur roughly fortnightly on YouTube at Countess Free Church. They also create weekly messages that are available via their podcasts; to access these, go to their website: www.countessely.co.uk