Join our churches online
For those who are unable to attend Sunday services by visiting our church buildings, you are warmly invited to join with us online to virtually attend a range of available services and gatherings.
A number of our Connexion churches are participating in this initiative, and you are able to to join them through church websites, Facebook, You Tube pages and Zoom meetings.
Some of our churches have been able to open their doors, carefully following Covid-19 guidance for places of worship. Please contact individual churches for details. Safety guidelines are periodically updated on Gov.uk: Covid-19 Guidance.
Virtual Sunday Church Services and Meetings
- Wormley Free Church is posting Sunday services each week, which can be accessed though their website. The services are followed by a Zoom get-together for a virtual cup of coffee and a chat. Link: www.wormleyfreechurch.org.uk.
- Rosedale Community Church has a selection of Sunday messages available on their You Tube page. Link: Rosedale Community Church
- Bolney Village Chapel is streaming Sunday services on their Facebook page. The services begin at 10.30am for approximately 45 mins and include worship, Bible readings and teaching. Link: www.facebook.com/bolneyvillagechapel
- South Street Free Church has also been posting Sunday services on their You Tube page, including Bible readings, hymns, songs and sermons. Link: South Street Free Church
- Goring Free Church is streaming Sunday video recordings on their You Tube page. Each week there is a playlist of worship songs to accompany the series of sermons. Link: Goring Free Church
- Sheppey Evangelical Church is posting recorded messages, including prayer and scripture readings each Sunday on their You Tube page. On the first Sunday of each month Communion is celebrated. Link: Sheppey Evangelical Church
It's a great way to keep our strong community together during these challenging times, and our churches welcome you to join in!
Bolney Village Chapel is also running an online Alpha Course. The course started on Tuesday 29 September from 8pm to 9pm, and runs for 10 weeks on Tuesday evenings, concluding on 1 December. On Saturday 7 November the online group will also meet for an additional session from 10.30am to 1pm.
Each week a link is sent out for a 25min video introducing that week's topic, together with a link to join the meeting via a Zoom call at 8pm for discussion and questions.