With the lifting of the majority of legal restrictions from 19 July, churches across the country are now able to open their doors more fully.
However, safety remains of key importance to our Connexion churches, and we are aware that many people may still feel more comfortable accessing Sunday services from their living rooms, rather than venturing out.
A number of our churches are continuing to stream online services and messages featuring worship, prayers, bible readings and more. There is a variety of Sunday services to choose from each week.
It has been a highly successful initiative that has really helped to keep our communities in touch with each other - and and enabled members to make new connections and friendships.
Choose from the list below of regular online services that are available to all. Please feel free to share with family and friends who may also like to join in!
Streamed church services
- The Lockdown Band website features songs, video and audio recordings. Link: www.wormleylockdownband.com
- Copthorne Chapel posts Sunday services on their website. Link: www.copthornechapel.org.uk
- Wormley Free Church posts Sunday services each week, which can be accessed though their website. The services are followed by a Zoom get-together for a virtual cup of coffee and a chat. Link: www.wormleyfreechurch.org.uk.
- Rosedale Community Church has a selection of Sunday messages available on their YouTube page. Link: Rosedale Community Church
- Bolney Village Chapel has been streaming Sunday services on their Facebook page. Each service begins at 10.30am, running for approximately 45 mins. The services include worship, bible readings and teaching. Link: Bolney Village Chapel
- South Street Free Church has also been posting Sunday services on their YouTube page, including bible readings, hymns, songs and sermons. Link: South Street Free Church
- Goring Free Church streams a Sunday video recording on their YouTube page each week, with a playlist of worship songs to accompany sermons. Link: Goring Free Church
- The Countess Free Church, Ely, have Livestreams of their whole church zoom gatherings, which occur roughly fortnightly on YouTube at Countess Free Church. They also create weekly messages that are available via their podcasts; to access these, go to their website: www.countessely.co.uk