Online Connexion Services
Restrictions are gradually lifting, but not all churches are able to open, and many people still feel more comfortable accessing Sunday services from their living rooms, rather than venturing out.
A number of our churches are continuing to stream online services and messages to help to connect people in worship, prayers, bible readings and more.
It has been an extremely popular initiative that has really helped to keep our communities in touch with each other - and enabled members to make new connections and friendships.
Below is a list of regular online services that are available to all, with relevant links. Please feel free to share with your family and friends who may also wish to join in.
Regular online church broadcasts
- The new Lockdown Band website is hosting songs, video and audio recordings put together during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. Link: www.wormleylockdownband.com
- Copthorne Chapel has begun posting a weekly services on their website. Link: www.copthornechapel.org.uk
- Wormley Free Church is posting Sunday services each week, which can be accessed though their website. The services are followed by a Zoom get-together for a virtual cup of coffee and a chat. Link: www.wormleyfreechurch.org.uk.
- Rosedale Community Church has a selection of Sunday messages available on their YouTube page. Link: Rosedale Community Church
- Bolney Village Chapel is streaming Sunday services on their Facebook page. The services begin at 10.30am for approximately 45 mins and include worship, Bible readings and teaching. Link: Bolney Village Chapel
- South Street Free Church has also been posting Sunday services on their YouTube page, including Bible readings, hymns, songs and sermons. Link: South Street Free Church
- Goring Free Church is streaming Sunday video recordings on their YouTube page. Each week there is a playlist of worship songs to accompany the series of sermons. Link: Goring Free Church
- The Countess Free Church, Ely, have Livestreams of their whole church zoom gatherings, which occur roughly fortnightly on YouTube at Countess Free Church. They also create weekly messages that are available via their podcasts; to access these, go to their website: www.countessely.co.uk
- It's a great way to keep our strong community together during these challenging times, and our churches welcome you to join in!