Our Lockdown services are continuing, with many of our churches streaming online gatherings and messages to connect our communities in worship, prayers, bible readings and much-needed support and inspiration.
Below is a list of the online services and gatherings that are being broadcasted. We will publish and update details of all available recordings with links for you to access.
We look forward to reaching even more of our church members, some of whom do not currently have a service to join.
Available online church broadcasts
- The new Lockdown Band website is hosting songs, video and audio recordings put together during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. Link: www.wormleylockdownband.com
- Copthorne Chapel has begun posting a weekly services on their website. Link: www.copthornechapel.org.uk
- Wormley Free Church is posting Sunday services each week, which can be accessed though their website. The services are followed by a Zoom get-together for a virtual cup of coffee and a chat. Link: www.wormleyfreechurch.org.uk.
- Rosedale Community Church has a selection of Sunday messages available on their YouTube page. Link: Rosedale Community Church
- Bolney Village Chapel is streaming Sunday services on their Facebook page. The services begin at 10.30am for approximately 45 mins and include worship, Bible readings and teaching. Link: Bolney Village Chapel
- South Street Free Church has also been posting Sunday services on their YouTube page, including Bible readings, hymns, songs and sermons. Link: South Street Free Church
- Goring Free Church is streaming Sunday video recordings on their YouTube page. Each week there is a playlist of worship songs to accompany the series of sermons. Link: Goring Free Church
- The Countess Free Church, Ely, have Livestreams of their whole church zoom gatherings, which occur roughly fortnightly on YouTube at Countess Free Church. They also create weekly messages that are available via their podcasts; to access these, go to their website: www.countessely.co.uk
- It's a great way to keep our strong community together during these challenging times, and our churches welcome you to join in!