New Lockdown Services
With a second national lockdown in place until December, churches have once again needed to close their doors for Sunday services.
During the previous lockdown our congregations were invited to join in with a variety of brilliant virtual services and meetings, either live on Zoom or pre-recorded and released each Sunday morning.
Many of these have continued, either as a supplement to resumed in-person services, or a temporary replacement. Several of these recordings have borne unexpected fruit, reaching an even larger number than our regular services.
For the coming lockdown, we are planning to connect people and churches again with a variety of services, worship songs, prayers, bible readings and messages from throughout our network of Connexion churches.
We plan to include new recordings from Sunday 15 November, running through 22 and 29 November.
The first You Tube Connexion wide service is below.
Below is a list of the services that are being broadcasted. We will publish and update details of all available recordings with links for you to access. We look forward to reaching even more of our church members, some of whom do not currently have a service to join.
So watch this space and look forward to joining in with our growing Online Connexion Community!
Available online church broadcasts
- The new Lockdown Band website is hosting songs, video and audio recordings put together during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. Link: www.wormleylockdownband.com
- Copthorne Chapel has begun posting a weekly services on their website. Link: www.copthornechapel.org.uk
- Wormley Free Church is posting Sunday services each week, which can be accessed though their website. The services are followed by a Zoom get-together for a virtual cup of coffee and a chat. Link: www.wormleyfreechurch.org.uk.
- Rosedale Community Church has a selection of Sunday messages available on their You Tube page. Link: Rosedale Community Church
- Bolney Village Chapel is streaming Sunday services on their You Tube page. The services begin at 10.30am for approximately 45 mins and include worship, Bible readings and teaching. Link: Bolney Village Chapel
- South Street Free Church has also been posting Sunday services on their You Tube page, including Bible readings, hymns, songs and sermons. Link: South Street Free Church
- Goring Free Church is streaming Sunday video recordings on their You Tube page. Each week there is a playlist of worship songs to accompany the series of sermons. Link: Goring Free Church
- Sheppey Evangelical Church is posting recorded messages, including prayer and scripture readings each Sunday on their You Tube page. On the first Sunday of each month Communion is celebrated. Link: Sheppey Evangelical Church
- It's a great way to keep our strong community together during these challenging times, and our churches welcome you to join in!
Bolney Village Chapel is also running an online Alpha Course. The course started on Tuesday 29 September from 8pm to 9pm, and runs for 10 weeks on Tuesday evenings, concluding on 1 December. On Saturday 7 November the online group will also meet for an additional session from 10.30am to 1pm.
Each week a link is sent out for a 25min video introducing that week's topic, together with a link to join the meeting via a Zoom call at 8pm for discussion and questions.