Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance
Government guidance regarding Covid-19 safety regulations is updated each time changes take place.
In all cases it is still vital that the necessary hygiene and social distancing precautions are kept in place in order to protect the NHS and save lives.
In preparation for opening to members of the public, it is necessary to carry out a risk assessment and closely follow the Government's guidance for the safe use of places of worship during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. Please click on the link below for regulations that relate to places of worship.
Link: Gov.uk COVID-19 Guidance
The Church of England have also published comprehensive guidelines on their main website, which are both useful and regularly updated.
Virtual Church Services
Although our church buildings have been closed during the Covid-19 Lockdown, our church communities have continued to come together for Sunday services, messages, worship and prayer meetings.
Each Sunday a selection of Connexion church virtual gatherings are being made available online, via church websites, Facebook, You Tube pages and Zoom meetings.
The initiative has been extremely popular, and particularly welcome for those who belong to churches that are unable to offer a weekly service virtually.
Sunday Church Services and Meetings
- Wormley Free Church is posting Sunday services each week, which can be accessed though their website. The services are followed by a Zoom get-together for a virtual cup of coffee and a chat. Link: www.wormleyfreechurch.org.uk.
- Rosedale Community Church has a selection of Sunday messages available on their You Tube page. Link: Rosedale Community Church
- Bolney Village Chapel is streaming Sunday services on their Facebook page. The services begin at 10.30am for approximately 45 mins and include worship, Bible readings and teaching. Link: www.facebook.com/bolneyvillagechapel
- South Street Free Church has also been posting Sunday services on their You Tube page, including Bible readings, hymns, songs and sermons. Link: South Street Free Church
- Goring Free Church is streaming Sunday video recordings on their You Tube page. Each week there is a playlist of worship songs to accompany the series of sermons. Link: Goring Free Church
- Sheppey Evangelical Church is posting recorded messages, including prayer and scripture readings each Sunday on their You Tube page. On the first Sunday of each month Communion is celebrated. Link: Sheppey Evangelical Church